Scan scan never gets done

Description Of Issue

Hello,
scanning of my library is finished but there are two more files that don’t get scanned. The scan wheel runs now for several weeks. I rebooted the machine and restarted roon but no success. There are still the files and roon tries to scan but never gets done.

I’d like to enable some diagnostics on your account so we can take a look at what you’re experiencing here. Before I do this, may I ask that you please do the following and make a note of the time you do each:

• Reboot your Core machine.
  • Start up Roon and let the spinner go for ~5 minutes.
  • Reboot your Core machine once more.
  • Start up Roon and let the spinner go for another ~5 minutes.

This should allow the team to gain some insight into what you’re experiencing in the report. Once you’ve done this let me know the timestamps and I’ll enable diagnostics on your account. When the diagnostics report is uploaded I’ll send it over to our team for analysis.

Hy Dylan,
thanks for your support.

Here are the timestamps all in Berlin timezone:
Reboot: Fr. Mar 13 2020 10:40
Machine up again at: Fr. Mar 13 2020 10:49, Roon core still active 32%-70% CPU
Reboot: Fr. Mar 13 2020 10:54 TZ Berlin
Machine up again: Fr. Mar 13 2020 10:56, Roon core still active 32%-70% CPU
No more CPU-Load from Roon: Fr. Mar 13 2020 10:58

I wonder that yesterday when I returned home, I got a message that a new software version is available now. I installed it.
Now I have no more spinning wheel but instead a new entry in the library section that shows skipped audio files with the note that the files are corrupt. There are in total 27 files. What shall I do with them. Delete check and reimport?

Please let me know how to proceed.
Best Charly

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.