Scheduled Backups - Last Successful Backup Time Wrong

Windows 10 version 1809 Core Machine w/ Roon 1.6 (416) 64bit

1. Hour shown does not match local time and time zone, which are set correctly in Windows. I don’t think it matches GMT or UTC either, which if used needs to be indicated in the time display and is inconvenient for this purpose.
  2. Time shown does not indicate AM or PM, which is the time format set for this machine. Again, if GMT or UTC is being used that needs to be indicated in the display, and is inconvenient.
  3. Date is not included, which (for an event that occurs every few days) is needed.

My Roon Remotes are in the same time zone as the Core.

Capture

See also Weird backup time from Roon 1.6 .

Thanks for the link.
Roon Support doesn’t seem to have responded to that.

Yes, mine is 4 hours off. However, the backup files are in fact being created at the time I specified.

@support?

It wasn’t posted in the support section of the forum, I’ve now moved it over and tagged them.

I just did a backup, at about 21:40 13 June 2019. But Roon gave a weird time, 14:46:00:

Roon does give (in Backup Manager) what is approximately the correct start time of the backup (21:38:23):

What does 14:46:00 mean?

46 minutes past 14:00… :grinning:

On a more serious note I can confirm the same bug. The time registered by Roon for the last successful backup is not valid.

I’m concerned with any error in the backup process, since having a good backup is so important.

Hi @James_Antognini,

I’ve just moved this over to the #support and tagged @support.

Hi @Peter_Gettinger/@James_Antognini,

We are aware of a display issue surrounding backup times being displayed in Roon, please see the following thread:

There is a ticket in with the dev team and this issue is in the queue. I appreciate your patience while we address this behavior.

– Noris

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.