Screen blackouts after Roon installation

I’m having problems with my PC screen since the installation or roon 1.6: The screen has regular black outs for ca. 1-2 seconds. It does that since I installed roon 1.6. The uninstalling of the software did not do the trick. What needs to be done?

Hi mammagamma, just some questions about your setup and issue that I’m pretty sure support will want to know. What is the make of your PC, cpu?, memory?, OS?.

You mention that you uninstalled Roon but that did not work. Do you mean that you uninstalled Roon and then reinstalled it and that did not work, or, did you mean that you uninstalled Roon removing from your system and your system is still having the issue?

Hi @mammagamma,

So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Does this behavior occur for all remotes?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.