Scroll behaviour expanding Overview [Ticket In]

I noted this in build 936 feedback and was hoping the latest build 952 release would fix this issue, but it’s still there and getting tiring. Sooooo much scrolling…….

Getting strange behaviour after expanding “Overview” in the artist bio. Using iPad Air as remote.

1. If I expand the artist bio and read to the end.

1. Closing this expanded window will leave me at the bottom of the artist page.

1. Didn’t this used to close back at the top of the page?

Thanks in advance for looking into this.

For me, It all depends on how long the Artist Bio is. I’ve found it drops you back on the page in the same location you would have been if you had scrolled down. Meaning if you are on the Rolling Stones and gone to the end of the bio, then you are on the bottom of the page. You have an artist like 10cc, and closing the bio leaves you right at Recommended Albums.

Hey @Jason,

Thank you for reaching out to us with your question. My apologies for the delayed response and for your wait. We’ve made some recent changes to the support team structure and some reports have experienced a longer response time than usual.

Our technical team is aware of this issue and has it in the queue to find a solution. I’m not able to comment on the timeline here, but the minute I catch wind of any updates, you will be notified!

In the meantime, please let me know if you have any additional questions :pray:

3 Likes

Thanks Benjamin.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.