Scrolling of 'New releases for you' in version 1.8

I like to look through the ‘New releases for you’, play snippets of albums that look interesting, and then return to the new releases page to look for more albums. In the old days, the new releases page would stay in its most recent position, but now (v 1.8, build 778) it jumps back to the beginning every time I leave and rejoin the page … so I have to re-scroll through potentially long lists of albums that I’ve already scanned. I was hoping this would be fixed in the most recent update, but it wasn’t.

I’m now in the habit of scanning new releases under TIDAL, rather than Roon Home, since the behavior there is what I want. But I then lose the ability to search by genres (and I see entirely too many rap albums in the TIDAL listing!). Thanks.

This annoys me too.

I think it’s the only places in Roon this happens, where the back arrow returns you to the top.

Very annoying.

Known issue reported already. Join us in being ignored by support on here :slight_smile: Not only present in NRFY section.

Nope happens in the genres album listings too. And some other places. I sure hope this is at the top of the list for Roon as it makes browsing in some areas either incredibly frustrating or next to useless.

I agree with all the posters here. This needs to be fixed please.

Even worse, I now just noticed that in NRFY if one chooses a specific genre, it doesn’t even take you back to that genre, but back to ‘ALL’ after opening a specific album. Makes browsing that screen really screwy, frustrating and time wasting.

I have the same issue: back arrow returns me to the top of the NRFY list instead of returning to where I was. Very annoying and really undercuts the usefulness of the NRFY feature.

This is my biggest dissatisfaction with Roon, which otherwise works brilliantly!

Have a read here. We’re waiting for Roon to eventually sort this bug and other similar ones with the same behaviour.