Scrolling with trackpad gesture problem

Roon Core Machine

Asus Zenbook laptop
Microsoft AIO Wireless media keyboard (https://www.microsoft.com/en-ie/d/microsoft-all-in-one-media-keyboard/8ttd9j9jnsf0)

Description of Issue

After last (2 or 1.8, not sure) update i noticed scrolling became very “jumpy” or “jerky” (sorry english not my native lang). When i try to scroll any list with my wireless keyboard trackpad, it first jumps up or down a little bit, then scrolls fine, then jumps again…
Doesn’t happen in any Windows app, only Roon and when i use two-finger gesture for scrolling. I always use external keyboard with trackpad, but its the same behavior with laptop trackpad.
Don’t remember this was happening before, but now makes desktop app almost unusable and very annoying to use, so have to use my phone to browse the library.

Video capture: Microsoft OneDrive - Access files anywhere. Create docs with free Office Online.

I’m experiencing the same issue on 2.0. Most noticeable on the album view screen. When I scroll down at any speed it starts jumping all over the place until I scroll back up one click and then it stops. Windows 10 machine here.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.