Search and Find Online Only

I really would like the opportunity to search for labels, albums or even tracks only online. This way we could perfectly adjust what we are searching for.

I’ve edited your Post title to make it a little clearer, and moved it into the Feature Request category of the forum.

Roon Labs read every Feature Request, but they will very rarely comment directly on a Request.

Hi, tin,

As a workaround, currently, you can do this by Disabling the Local Storage and then Search will only be searching the online service or services you have enabled.

Would be interesting to know how I disable the local storage for search…

Not for labels you can’t. Label search is for library only not across the service.

True. I didn’t say it was a perfect workaround.

Would be interesting to know how I disable the local storage for search…
…not only for labels.

You can’t unless you disable your watched files folder. Using focus which is only for your library items you can select just the streaming, all or just local storage but for regular search it’s across streaming and local. Your limited to Artist track and album titles in search you can’t search for specific genres, labels, etc for streaming it’s a basic catch it all search. Labels may will return in search if they are in your library though.