Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 8.35.55 AM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Wifi and ethernet via Eero, Apple AirPort Extreme and Express

Connected Audio Devices

USB

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

When I do a search I am getting this message:

This happened after I installed the latest update. Please help.

Rob

Here are the details for my Mac mini.

Screen Shot 2022-04-27 at 8.35.55 AM

The screen shot with the details is not loading. So here are the details of my Mac mini.

Late 2014
3Gz i7
Memory 16Gz
Mojave 10.14.6

Same issue and error message here. Restarted Roon which resulted in same “Can’t connect to Roon Search. Library results only”.

I also restarted Roon with no change. I also rebooted the Mac Mini, and again the problem persists.
Rob

Hi @Rob_Stone and @crummwoody, we’re seeing some intermittent issues with search and are in the process of investigating.

3 Likes

Thank you!

Thank you!

The latest update seems to have killed all search capability in Roon. All I get now is a spinning circle as I type, or if I hit enter after the search term all I get is the animated Roon “wait” logo.

Everything was working fine prior to the latest update.

Core is on a Windows 10 machine (plenty of power) connected to a NAS for storage and qobuz for streaming.

The problem occurs no matter what control or endpoints I try.

My Library functionality (Albums, Artists, Tracks, Composers, Compositions) still works, so that’s how I’m being forced to navigate for now.

Thanks for any help!

Some of the roon cloud is down, they are working on it.

I appreciate your support, but I really do not understand/appreciate the fact that Roon is not providing a clear message in the support category that they are experiencing problems with their infrastructure.

A lot of people are having trouble to use Roon and have to find out one way or another there is nothing they can/have to do as it is a Roon problem.

Roon should immediatly communicate about this loud and clear on their ‘SUPPORT’ forum.

Unforgivable in my personal opinion they do not. Your opinion may be different of course.+

Dirk

We are actively managing the reports that are coming in and ensuring that there is an acknowledgement of the issue and current status provided. Your report has been merged in with others that were previously reported. Had you looked just a few posts down you would have seen it.

Many thanks for the update :blush:

It seems to impact Live Radio page as well - just in case anyone is wondering? :pray:

It is not up to me to look through the different support topics to find out if there are problems with Roon infrastructure.o

Is it asked too much to put a simple notification on top in the support category.

I would think not, but of course your opinion may vary from mine.

I am only a customer.

Dirk

Services are coming back online and this error should start clearing.

1 Like

Just installed the new update. The problem appears to be resolved.

Thank you to the Roon team for resolving this problem so quickly. This is greatly appreciated. I know you receive complaints about the software, but I for one am a very satisfied lifetime subscriber. Keep up the good work!!!

Rob

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.