Search - Anne Sophie Mutter

Searching Anne Sophie Mutter in Roon, results nothing even some album of her in my library don’t show up but searching in Tidal there are lots of album of cource. I believe either I have to change something in Roon setup or there is a problem in Roon search engine. I have 1.6 ver.

Hi Ali,

I’ve moved this into a Support thread as something is not working properly for you here.

Have you tried restarting your Core ?

Could you please describe your setup ?

Strange , did you have hyphen

Anne-Sophie

I just did the search and got a normal response

Hi @Ali_Fatemi,

Searching for “Anne Sophie Mutter” works okay for me. Can you share a screenshot of the results you get when you search that string?

when I included hyphen as Anne-sophie, now Roon can find her albums but without hyphen I got no result. Now its working with hyphen but is it possible to make search engine a little “let go” on pronanciations? I have the same problem also in Tidal own app. It could be a bless if like other search engine like Google, it could give us similar or near worlds and we shouldn’t type the very exact word. Thanks anyhow for help.

Something strange: searching for “Anne Sophie Mutter” (no hyphen) works perfectly well here for me:

The search engine is already fairly forgiving with misspelling in my experience. E.g. if I search for “Miles David”, it will return “Miles Davis” as the top result for an artist.

Hi, I reboot Roon and now its working even without hyphen!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.