Searching for my remote core

Roon Core Machine

Antipodes S40, S30 combo with S60 PSU.

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

It was working then it stopped and nothing. It just says no, even after rebooting, disconnecting the EtherRegen and resetting everything.
Not impressed.

Welcome to the community, @Joel_Palsson!

Please complete the template entirely, with particular emphasis on network and the sources of you media files.

Furthermore, try simplifying your setup temporarily, and connect everything using Ethernet direct to your router.

1 Like

Hey @Joel_Palsson,

Thanks for taking the time to write in, and piggybacking on @Martin_Webster - welcome to the community! We’re excited to have you here, and we’re ready to help. Before digging in further, I wanted to check in and see if you’re still experiencing this issue?

If possible, please provide more details with your full setup, both with your Roon core and remote devices, as well as your network setup. How is your core connected to your router? Are you seeing this issue solely from your core machine, or do you see this on your roon remotes as well?

Has anything changed within your Core machine and or network setup recently? Or, have you recently added any antivirus software to your machine? Checking your firewall settings would be a good first step as well. Here is a great article on adding Roon as a firewall exception.

I’ll be monitoring this thread for your reply :+1:

Hi
I gave it a rest for the evening, to be fair it was hot that day +35C
Next day I uninstalled the Roon App from my IPad, reinstalled and it worked.
I was initially surprised it quit in the first place as I recently returned to an Antipodes music server S40 & S30 player with their S60 PS.
They are rock solid and I am familiar with them for the last several years.
I took a etherRegan & After Dark Queen clock in trade for my SGC I-9 & OpticalRendu and thought i’de give it a try. I have to spend more time with them but first thought (however biased first thoughts are) is a little more focus. Thanks for your reply, us tech challenged appreciate it
Joel

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.