Service outage returned

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Mine has stopped working again, It came back up, now says I’m logged in but have no access to Tidal

James

Hello @James_Mellor, our apologies for the inconvenience, we had an issue yesterday with our integration to TIDAL. Is this still occurring for you today?

Here too. Tidal unavailable in Roon.

Had to reboot core to play again.

Lots of drops outs and “Tidal loading slow” messages tonight where as yesterday anything in my library played it was when I searched for stuff it fell over. I’m using the bluesound app tonight and its running fine, I rebooted everything. I’ll try it again later.

James

Issue still remains today, I can search Tidal but nothing plays for more than a few seconds if that roon just skipped 104 tracks. Nothing has changed at my end but roon/Tidal has been unusable for the last two days.

Hello @James_Mellor,
So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Hi Nuwriy

It appears to have resolved its self I was using the BluOS app when I got an error message from tidal that I was logged in on another device, I’d seen something on the forum about it possibly being to do with Tidal sign being changed. So I restarted roon and its been working since 18:00 Saturday UK time.

Keeping my fingers crossed

Thanks

James

@James_Mellor awesome! Let me know if you have any further issues, we’re here to help!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.