Setting Exclusive mode on Mac Mini-access [Solved]

I’m a Newbie and just set up Roon on a Mac Mini with USB to McIntosh MAC6700 integrated receiver. Roon is working great except I can’t get bit perfect sound due to the Mac Mini’s interference. Roon setup screen (Audio>General>Playback) does NOT show check box for “Use exclusive Mode”; only shows Max sample rate and Max Bits per sample options. Also, the McIntosh is not recognized in Roon. Is this a permissions a problem? Any help would be appreciated. Other than this issue, I love what I see and hear in Roon.

Hi @Jim_Walmer ----- Thank you for the report and my apologies for the troubles. May I kindly ask you to please provide a screen shot(s) of your “audio” tab (under settings) in Roon.

-Eric

1 Like

Hello Eric. Thank you for responding back-it’s great to know technical support is there these days. After writing I decided to unplug and re-plug in the USB to the McIntosh and low and behold, all worked as it should! We are now listening to bit perfect sound and just delighted! Problem Solved. Thanks again, Jim.

1 Like

Hi @Jim_Walmer ------ Glad to hear! Happy listening!

-Eric