Settings In Tiny Unreadable Box

Okay, this is a strange one I haven’t touched my HQ Player settings for more than a year. In the meantime, I got a UHD TV and now, a new DAC. I am using Windows 10 and have the display currently set at 4096 X 2160, with scaling at 300%. All of my apps look fine, along with Roon. The HQ Player screen itself is fine, but when I try to go into “settings”, I get this really tiny box that is unreadable. I need to change the settings because of the new DAC. I have tried lowering the resolution, but I have to go VERY low to make the box readable. All of the settings boxes look like this. I am stumped? Can anyone give me some advice? Thanks!

Are you using latest HQPlayer version or something older?

Jussi, I am using the latest version of HQ Player. Uninstalled the previous and reinstalled new version. I am still having the exact same problem. I cannot view the settings unless I set my TV resolution to 1920/x1080. I have tried everything - increasing the scaling, reducing the scaling, etc. Even when I reduce the resolution, I can’t see all of the settings while trying to get my Pro-ject S2 DAC to upsample to DSD. I can only get 768khz for some reason.

This is how it looks like on my 4k TV (Sony), without touching any Windows settings about scaling. Windows automatically recognizes it as a TV and applies suitable scaling. A bit crammed, but usable.

You can also just make the setting while in 1080p mode and then go to 4k, if nothing else works. I cannot help more on this topic.