Several drawbacks on Apple devices

All in all I’m satisfied with Roon 1.6 (core on QNAP NAS, clients on iMacs, iPads, and iPhones).

I understand that you cannot adapt a multi platform software to all client operating systems optimal. But the following two drawbacks should be really removed:

1. Roon does not support dark mode of Mac OS Mojave. The switch between dark and light design inside Roon isn’t a replacement for the global switch in the operating system. This is really annoying.

2. Roon does not support flipping the orientation from vertical to horizontal and vice versa on iOS devices. Also this is very annoying (especially on iPads).

It does for the 12.9” iPad Pro models

I was hoping 1.6 would have support for Dark Mode as well. Hopefully soon.

I think, Roon should support flipping the orientation on all iOS devices, not only on the large iPad Pros. It’s really annoying when nearly all other apps support flipping, but Roon does not!

If you had read my post carefully you’d seen that Roon 1.6 does not (!) support dark mode of Mac OS Mojave!

If you had read my post carefully you’d see that I’m agreeing with you. I only wish it had added support.

Sorry, my English is not so good as yours …