"Show In Playlist" From Album/Track View

Apologies if this has been previously requested but I couldn’t find anything in the forums. The only iTunes feature that I miss or that I haven’t been able to find a workaround for is the “Show in Playlists” right-click from an individual track. This is such a great feature to check if you’ve already added a song to a playlist or when I’m upgrading an album by replacing an old MP3 version with a new FLAC rip. When you have a lot of playlists there’s just no way to sort through them to find if/where a single track from an album may have been added.

If this feature exists I’ve yet to find it. Thanks!

Hi @rcrawley,

I’m not sure if this is what you’re looking for, however, if you go the album details page you should see which playlists a track belongs to, see image below.

Thanks for the reminder, @Carl, I meant to mention that in my post. I’ve seen that but unfortunately I’ve found it to not be reliable; it doesn’t always show when a song is part of a playlist. And honestly it seems to have been getting less reliable over time. I haven’t been able to narrow it down to when it does and when it doesn’t show, and in my case it seems to be the norm to not show when a song is in a playlist. It’s an odd one.

Hi,

I suggest you report that in the #support section to Roon.
Give them couple of specific examples to work with, include screenshots to demonstrate.

Thx, I’ve submitted this to the support forum.

1 Like