Show us your music collection in Roon

I am a sucker for ECM’s jazz piano trios!

1 Like

For a split second, I thought I was looking at my own Roon screens. :slight_smile:

Like!

Have you been to the Big House in Macon? Highly recommended.

Obviously a bit of a Boris Godunov phase at the moment…

1 Like

1 Like

Im having dejavu

1 Like

Eventually I will clean up Black Sabbath metadata which takes some patience. Most of the older CDs and early records don’t have meta data but can be edits of something close. This required typing in catalog numbers etc. and correcting mastering engineers. Sometimes it fun to drag out the discs and transpose the data but it’s useable as is…

there are a few versions that aren’t really needed but I had those before getting others.

Most Played since becoming a roon-convert :slight_smile:

1 Like

Nice, not sure I have much in terms of most played. I have been using radio and going from one album to another without much repeat…unless I am doing an A-B which has upped the play count on a few :slight_smile:

I love the “Rabbit Fur Coat” Jenny Lewis album on your list.

One of my all time favorite records

An agnostic gospel album :slight_smile:

1 Like

I updated the tags for the Nazareth CDs I have picked up over the years.

A few observations:

• There is a new complete discography box (mastering is similar/same as Salvo’s which is pretty loud but fans seem to like it; adds all the later albums I don’t have although I could stream and not sure I need them)

• I have probably more than I need but missing Rampant from the 70’s (the one title not on Tidal or Qobux).

• I like the Salvo booklets and bonus tracks

• I edited the release date on the 2fer Salvos (vs. comp release date) so they show-up in the right order.

• I’m using the Roon album names but I have tagged the album files with Title (description) i.e. Loud ‘n’ Proud (UK Salvo) and have a “description” tag with Year Country Label Cat# so my file metadata has enough description to tell it’s source.

Working on organizing a stack of old Beijing opera recordings, live performances, etc. I am eagerly awaiting the day when we can attach our own artist bios and lyrics onto our Roon servers

3 Likes