Showing less that 30 days of files added, no other issues, music playes fine

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon version 1.7 (build 571) stable (64bit)
OS Windows Server 2019
HP EliteDesk 800 G2 DM i7 8G
c: 250G M.2
d: 500G backup drive
USB external drive 8GB

• 34000 albums
  • 167000 tracks

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Standard Trendnet 1G network hub, no issues connecting. Use Ethernet only.

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

PS Audio DirectStream DAC (no issues with playing)
Bridge II Ethernet connection
Decent RCA connection

Use iPad Pro 10.5 as main Roon Remote
I remote in to the Roon Server for updates using RDP
All Roon Remotes software shows the same issue

Description Of Issue

No issue until 1.7 (build ??) stable (64bit)
Recent activity played is a nice feature however I still had the history on another screen.

Missing my history when albums was added is my normal way to pick albums to listen to and now that is showing less than a week.

I have restarted the W2K19 server.
I have looked at skipped files however these files where not skipped and did show up since I bought my lifetime membership.
I have rescaned the library.
It shows new files when they are added.
Only one folder is watched, \FLAC.

Log files:

I believe there is a 100 item limit on the recently added/played display. So the time covered depends on how active you’ve been.

Or are you talking about the History page?

Is that a new “feature” as I have added lots of files in the past and that was not true.

Yes, it’s new. Previously the recently added section was actually a view into the albums browser. Now it’s a played and added section.

If you want the old view, then open album browser and sort by date added. Bookmark it to save a click or two.

1 Like

Thanks, that exactly what I needed to know.

Love Roon support!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.