Showing (off) your Roon setup - description and photos [2021-04 .. 2021-09]

One of the very best looking shown here, nice work.

Roon Nucleus
QNAP TS-473 8GB RAM

dCS Bartok
Linn Klimax LP12 (Keel/Radikal/Urika I/Karousel/Naim Aro/EMT JSD 6/Phasmation P300)
Kondo Overtire PM2i
Wilson Sabrina X
Kondo KSL-VzII / Operia SPs 2.7 / Acz Avocado
Arya Audio Labs Revopod feet

31 Likes

So do I, she is a stunner!

1 Like

Many thanks.

Really nice theater room. I used to have a Krell Chorus amp in my system before downsizing. Great amp…

So I guess here we go again…
The main rig.
The room it is in is a little compromised so location of racks is less than ideal but it’s all about the music really so…

Mark Levinson 585
Garrard 401 & Micro Seiki MA505LS tonearm & ZYX R100 cartridge.
Gold Note PH-10 Phonostage
Nakamichi ZX7 cassette deck
Spatial Audio Triode Master OB speakers
Little Dot mkiii headphone amp
Topping A90 headphone amp
Lumin T2
Nuc 7i3 in Alaska Plato fanless case with 16v LPS
Sendy Audio Avia cans
Beyerdynamic DT 990 pro cans
Lots of Shunyata power equipment.

15 Likes

Hi, can you let me know where the cabinet comes from it looks great. (As does the rest)

Beautiful system… I love the BDI console, I’m considering the Corridor 8177, one less door than you have.

I call this scene Burple

20 Likes

Wonderful lighting…bravo!

Quite some things changed since my last post here (nov 2019), not only the wall now being green :slight_smile:

My amp is now a Line Magnetic 219IA singled ended integrated amplifier.
Speakers are still the lovely Focal Sopra 1. I upgraded the dac to the Sonnet Morpheus. Streamer and Roon core is the Innuos ZENith MK2.

I am really enjoying my system very much. Especially in the evening with the lights in the room dimmed and the beautiful glow of the LM219IA. I’m all out of money for now, so no big upgrades in the near future I’m afraid, haha! But then again, I feel blessed to own this set-up.

Enjoy your music guys!

35 Likes

That looks lovely, does the tube glow distract from the TV screen at all? (serious question)

Edit am also a bit in love with those wooden tables.

1 Like

Thanks @killdozer! We also really like the wooden tables, it really ties the room together (or was that the rug?) :slight_smile:

I don’t have the amp turned on while watching TV. So no distractions here…

1 Like

It all works and the floor looks very nice BTW, puts my cheap panels to shame.

Absolutely, that’s what I was wondering. Nice shade of green as well…

1 Like

I miss having the one big file showing all the systems and comments. I am posting here to get notifications about new posts for Roon setups in 2021/03 and up. Also, I would like for Roon to offer a system picture and description on our subscriber page. It would save a lot of searching to see the system of someone who has taken the time to comment on a thread.

22 Likes

@John_Kaster
The like I gave you is for both your pic and what you wrote.

5 Likes

Kevin,

What year is that Garrard? Garrard was my first TT as well…although I abandoned the religion almost two decades ago. I’m thinking you don’t spin many 78RPM records… :rofl:

• You don’t have to post in a thread. You can “Watch” any thread that you are interested in by clicking the “Normal” button at the bottom of a thread and selecting “Watching”. You’ll be notified of any new posts in that thread.
  • You can put a picture of your setup and list your equipment in your Forum Profile if you wish. That can then be seen by anyone clicking your avatar and then clicking your Profile Card.
4 Likes

I honestly have no idea of year, I guess I could find out from the serial number on the motor but that means turning it over to see.
It’s had full restoration and updated bearing and idler wheel.
I actually do play a few 78rpm records…lol
Have a mono cartridge with both a mono and a 78 stylus to swap in

2 Likes

Ok…when you sent it in to be restored they did not offer you to put it their museum…I know I have accused you about this before…but this time I’m serious…it’s gotta be from the sixties at least because I had one (cannot remember the model number to save me…though now I think it was a 72B) from the 70’s that looked nothing like that…

Pretty cool you still spin 78’s…who in the hell are the artists from that era? Mono…Really? I think you even called yourself a dinosaur…maybe you could be a spokesman for Garrard? :laughing:

1 Like