Showing (off) your Roon setup - description and photos

Finally, something cheaper in Aus than the US.

(Reader of the Internets) #1691

I’m seeing $64.41 USD. You must be looking at the de-oxygenated gold-plated version.

(Ged) #1692

£8.99

Love my Merdian Explorer I and II. At $199, the Explorer II (MQA if you care) is a great value. Have a handful of other DAC/Amps but seems I return to Merdian & my ROON pkg.

You look at the proven Small Green Computer i5 sonicTransporter yet? = highly recommend on all (user & SQ) accounts.

Just discovered how to do basic video editing today - so decided to buck the trend and upload a system video instead of photos:

(Mr Fix It ) #1697

Nice…gave you your first like in YT

Why does your username sound so familiar…???

(Dick Vliek) #1698

Nice chessboard :wink:

(Daniel Lundh) #1699

I got the receiver for free yesterday so i`m making it my headphone amp in my new headphone corner. Stole the Ropieee from my kids room, he only listens to Spotify anyway. :smile:

No, haven‘t heard of it. Interesting, will check it out. Thanks for the tip!

Who are you referring to wizardofoz?

(Darko.Audio contributor) #1702

He’s done a video of them that’s now up on the site!

(Mark Edwards) #1703

Love it.

Latest news - stainless steel door stop stock prices go through the roof, manufacturers can’t keep up with demand, prices rise.

Just wait for the $1000 Audiofool versions :grin:

(Mr Fix It ) #1704

You :stuck_out_tongue:

So what’s YT? I have this username on a couple of other forums, maybe that’s where?

@extracampine Awesome setup and great video. I’m sure it sounds better in person than on my Pixelbook speakers. Very nice!

(Mr Fix It ) #1707

YouTube…yes maybe another Hifi forum

(Hugo Sharp) #1708

@Astr0b0y yes!! Thanks. Shipping from OS had proven prohibitive.

(Fernando Troiani) #1709

Still trying to recover from the R. Astley tease though!

Maybe the CA forum?