Core i5, 16GB, no OC, GTX 1880

Network Details

Direct use

Audio Devices

IFI ZEN DAC

Library Size

Sorry don’t know the answer

Description of Issue

Hello everybody, first of all I am very satisfied about Roon->HQPlayer.>headphones, the only problem comes when I try to go on shuffle with all liked tracks, Has anyone experienced that?

It seems Roon uses a pattern very similar every time, some I finish listening to the same songs (more or less) and many others simply goes forgotten.

Thank you, Luca

That’s a great question @Luca_Melandri2! I’m interested to hear what our other community members have to say, but in the meantime, let’s test by having you play your tracks as usual. Please start by taking a screenshot of your My Library > Tracks page once you’ve pressed shuffle and started play so we have a reference point.

After you’ve played a good number of tracks, go to your history tab and screenshot that. We want to see what order things are coming in so we can try to discern a pattern.

If you don’t mind, please do this a few times (over a couple of days?) and we’ll take a look at what comes up. If we can identify a pattern, we can bump it up to the devs or suggest some workarounds to get you a more varied experience.

2 Likes