Shuffle queue skipping items and just stopping

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Hi @Stuart_Dudman,

I brought up your case with QA and they have clarified that if a track is unavailable, it shouldnā€™t be added to the Queue.

I tried on my end to add tracks from Punk 40 playlist to my queue and the unavailable ones were skipped, so I believe something else might be going on here.

If you try adding the unavailable tracks from the Punk 40 playlist to your Queue, do you see the same on your end, that the unavailable ones are skipped from being added?

OK. Now it would appear that Iā€™m an idiot. Where do I find the Punk 40 playlist?
But I simulated the thing you did. I used the album Punk 40, which indeed has many unavailable tracks. I made a playlist of just this album. Then I did Add to Queue for the Playlist. The unavailable tracks were indeed not added to the Queue. So Unavailable are added to queue from Shuffle but not when added from a Playlist. Result!!!

My methodology. I use Tags to separate songs I like from songs my wife AND I like. I then have Bookmarks: One bookmark is songs my wife and I like that havenā€™t been played in the last 6 months and arenā€™t MQA. I go to this Bookmark and press Shuffle. First track plays and further tracks show in the Shuffle window on the right. I Thumb up or Thumb down these to build a queue. Unavailable tracks are then added to the queue. Unavailable or not does not show in the Shuffle window or in the queue window. Hope that helps. I guess I just thought this is how everybody does things.

Hi @Stuart_Dudman,

I tired to shuffle a playlist on my end containing the unavailable tracks and I was not able to reproduce this behavior with shuffle either.

Even pressing thumbs up and down on a bookmarked playlist does not add unavailable tracks to my queue, so I think something else is going on for you.

Iā€™m not certain how exactly these unavailable tracks are being added to your queue on your end, but if you are able to provide a set of steps that I can use to get into this state on my end, please do let me know.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.