Networking Gear & Setup Details

Ethernet, no VPN

Connected Audio Devices

Linn Akurate DSM 3th Gen
Linn Sneaky

Number of Tracks in Library

Description of Issue

It appered afther the newest SW update

1. Signal path not purple anymore but green; signal path now have 5 steps and ends with AirPlay-Streaming
    2.Volume control completely different. It does not use the startup volume from the devices anymore and I have to increase the volume significantly to hear anything.
  2. There is no standby switch anymore in the software to switch the devices to standby. Before it was includet in the volume segment.
    4.Same applies when I get the music from Qobuz
1 Like

Please read the sticky thread:

1 Like

Hi @Peter_Schmalz,

Thank you for your patience in awaiting a response.

Can you make sure your Roon instances are up to date and report back as to whether or not the issue is ongoing?

Thanks,
Wes

A post was merged into an existing topic: Linn Devices only showing up as AirPlay with QNAP Core after updating to build 1148 [Update Roon to Build 1154 (Linux Release Only)]

Hi Wes,
I am sorry to say, there is no change. It still is AirPlay -Streaming. Also the volume of the system is much too low using Roon.

Thanks for working on this issues
Peter

Hi @Peter_Schmalz,

It looks like we have an open ticket for this issue. Bear with us. We’re working on it!

Wes

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.