Site seems slow

Today ,especially the “show (off)your Room setup” or is it just me ?

Slow would have been a luxury. Over the weekend it has been either unavailable or sending back 503 errors. Seems OK today (Monday).

many other forum and community sites I am using are experience performance issues these last days… seems to be an issue at the hosting level. :exploding_head:

Recently, I’ve also experienced the site not being available at all (just get a blank screen, no error messages). :frowning:

Yesterday (Sunday) the site was offline a couple of times for quite a while. I think that there’s a new version of the Forum software that has been installed - I’m seeing some differences in display behaviours…

We ran out of disk space on the server that hosts the community!

I was in a location with no cell phone signal when it happened. When I got home, I fixed it up.

I did use that time as an opportunity to upgrade to the latest Discourse software.

1 Like

When I started out in IT 20 years ago we sometimes lost all internet access because the person whose job it was to manually move the security logs from the internet gateway server happened to be on leave that week. Without a monthly log deletion the disk would fill up, with predictable results.

Down again for a good few hours today.

What time??
Never saw any downtime or even slow loading here in the USA today.
At least not from 9am EST.

Which is why I asked what time…lol

It was down briefly here (US east coast) earlier today. Right now it’s running a bit slow.

BTW, Roon (core on Salkstream III, remote on iPad) was a bit slow today as well.

It’s been slow since the launch of 1.8 here in UK and never got batter it’s painfully slow at times. It was out most of the afternoon here yesterday.

1 Like