Fritzbox 7581
ASUS ZenWiFi Pro XT12, wired with satellite
Netgear switch

Connected Audio Devices

Lyngdorf TDAI-3400 (wired)

Number of Tracks in Library

12.000 tracks

Description of Issue

Since Roon 2.0 I experience odd behavior on the Roon remote like not starting when entering Play, skipping tracks (starting an album at the beginning and then Roon starts at the 8th song for instance), and also queue seems to live a life of its own sometimes.
It all seems to happen not frequently and only at the beginning of albums.
Also wondering if this is not caused by a software update from Lyngdorf this week (see attachment), since there is also a very brief mention of Roon skipping tracks.
Before Roon 2.0 or Lyngdorf 3.0.1 I never experienced any problems.
Already informed Lyngdorf on this as well.

Thanks in advance!

Notification_Center

You don’t mention a control device , skipping to 8th track sounds like dodgy instructions from control.

I am not experienced with your router, is it working on Wi fi from Core to router or Ethernet?

Skips are also a wi fi thing with local interference

Thanks Mike, in the description of my gear it says wired. So it is not a WiFi thing. But I suspect it is the Lyngdorf SW update that caused the problem. I downgraded the SW on my TDAI-3400 and the problems did not occur anymore. Thanks for thinking with me!

Found out that the Lyngdorf Tdai-3400 software update v3.0.1 is causing the problems. After switching back and forth between this and the former version 3.0, it showed that the newer version is not working properly.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.