Skipping, Static after windows based client 1.8 864

Nucleus+ was on 1.8 882 and used heavily for several days while 3 ipads, 1 iphone and 1 win 11 clients were running 1.8 864. I had no issues to report.

Received a message on the win 11 client that a new version was available and responded with update all.

After the upgrade the nucleus+ was still on 1.8 882, the win 11 client was on 1.8 882 and everything else was still on 1.8 864.

After the upgrade I could no longer play music without skips, static and eventually my streamer hangs up.

I have several pre 1.8 backups that I’ve tried to restore but they do not correct the problem.

These backups have been successfully used previously.

How can I recover from this?

Go to the App Store and update your iDevices to Build 880. That’s the correct and latest build for them.

All iDevices devices have been upgraded to build 880 and Nucleus+ remains on build 882,

The skipping, static problems remain.

Any other thoughts?

That would be a different problem. Sorry, I don’t know the answer for that.

Anyone know how I can contact roon support? My system has been down since Dec 19 and I relly need support to assist with this.

I have a nucelus+ and a life time roon license and I’ve had no music for 11 days. .

Does roon not care about their customers or am I in the wrong place?

Anyone one want to buy a nucleus+? is the license transferrable?

Hey @David_Furry,

Thanks a lot for getting in touch about the issue you ran into — it clearly can be a very disappointing experience to encounter something like this and not hear back from our team. Please, accept our sincere apologies.

We’d love to do all we can to get you up and running. Would you please use the template displayed when you initially posted, to share information about your setup and the issue. This will help us better understand your environment and what might cause the issue, so we can make helpful suggestions.

• Details on your Core machine (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
  • Details on your Remote(s) (OS, Hardware specs, Roon build)
  • Networking details (especially what hardware you’re using, how everything is connected, and anything notable about how it’s all configured)
  • Audio devices in use
  • Library details (where your music is stored, whether you’re using a streaming service, how many tracks are in your library)

Rebecka I have shared these details before. Unfortunately we have two threads going for the same issue. This is the other thread:

Skipping and Static after build 880 client upgrade

You will see my details in that thread and you will see that Frank Roesner has the same environment as me and he has the same problems/symptoms.

Can you look at that thread.

Hey @David_Furry,

So sorry for failing to see that thread :woman_facepalming:

If that’s ok, I will be closing this one, so everything is consolidated. It looks like Ashley is being helpful there :relieved: