Slideshow of artwork from album folder in Now Playing View

I agree with Nick.
I would also love to see Album Art (and additional Information like: Artist, Album, Title, Format/Resolution) being displayed in an appealing way (now playing AND web-Link). Maybe with the option to configure the layout ourselves …? The easiest way would be to output this via HDMI directly to a display/monitor.
Isńt hat, what we did in former times? we used to display the LP cover next to our system!
My Nativ Vita does this very well (with music coming from the VITA itself; but also with files streamed via Roon from my nucleus & from Qobuz/Tidal). Unfortunately Nativ seems to have gone out of business since Covid19. No software updates, no service. And what is even worse: The Roon Ready certification has been withdrawn. So once I delete my VITA from my RoonCore, I wont be able to get it back in! This is why I am thinking of getting something from DCS … But: Keeping VITA as a display (grouped/slave-zone) …
Please have a look at these gorgeous play-screens … and please agree/like, if you would like Roon to generate something similar:

More examples needed? Please let me know!
1 Like