Slow Connection to ROON from my Android Tablet

I am having this same issue. It was felt that the issue might lie with the virus program so I shut it down and it loaded however it was just a fluk, I have the issue again. I’m listening to CDs now. I turned both my virus and firewall off and tried to run ROON on my Android tablet and it could not find the core. I went to the core on my main PC and it can’t find any of my remote locations including the main one in my music room. All my locations are hard wired from the router. ROON however works fine on the PC where the core is loaded. Needless to say I’m very frustrated. This has been going on for too long. It started out as very slow loads, then sporadic loading issues where the load would only occur if I turned off the machine (the PC that had the core) and then turn everything back on. The issue has been going on for months now. At first due to the sporadic nature I accepted it but in this last month I was afraid to shut ROON down because of the issue of not being able to reconnect so I contacted support, where I tried the virus suggestion, but that isn’t working so I may be force to abandone ROON and go another route for streaming. All the original fun of using ROON is gone. I dread the thought of trying to run the program now. My last try is going to be to unload the program from both my main PC and the tablet and then reload everything hoping that it is just some corrupted file(s) that may have occured during an update. Just a stab in the dark. I hate the thought of not being a ROON user but it seems I have no choice, the subscription cost is too high to be having this type of experience.