Slow scanning of music files, not solved

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Intel Xeon E5-2620 (2x), 64Gb memory
Windows 10 Pro N - version 20H2 - build 19042.789
Roon 1.7 - build 710 (64bits)
Music folders are on 2 harddrives directly connected to the Roon core (no Nas or network in between)
Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Cabled LAN Ubiquity switch, netgate router

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Microrendu + several DACs

Description Of Issue

I posted screenshots here: Extremely slow scanning of music files - #8 by Pieter_Vroon

And log files here: Extremely slow scanning of music files - #10 by Pieter_Vroon

After the request for log files there was no reaction from Roon for 2 weeks, so I have posted the problem again. I would appreciate a reaction, do I need to reinstall the database from a backup, or is this also corrupt?
The problem:
Scanning of files very slow, blue wheel keeps spinning on Core PC. After reboot Roon scans folders and files upto 179300 with normal speed (30-60 seconds), then continues with ca 1-5 files/hour.
Rebooted the core computer 5 times, disabeld music folders one by one and connected these again. However, the blue spinning wheel is already visible for more than 3 days since last reboot.

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Extremely slow scanning of music files