Slower TIDAL performance

Tidal seems slower here, too. :thinking:

Hey @HWZ,

I’ve moved your post to a new thread so we can investigate the TIDAL performance issues you mention. Since there can be many causes for this type of behavior we thought it best to split each report into it’s own thread.

Please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Can you also describe the slow performance you’re seeing? How much slower? When and where do you notice this? When did you first start noticing this? Does this behavior only occur when playing to a certain endpoint, or to all?

Thanks!
Dylan

1 Like

Hi @dylan,

thank you very much for offering to help me. Fortunately, the problem has already been solved. The issue had nothing to do with Roon, but was caused by my internet service provider. Everything is back to normal again. :grinning:

Thanks again for your prompt reply.

Will

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.