Software on Ipad Pro &Iphone 11

Hello ! Since a few days I have on both devices Ipad Pro & Iphone 11 sometimes problem with the software. My Roon with Nucleus is running (McIntosh D1100). I’m playing for an example Life radio. If I touch one of my devices Roon opens, or tries to open and shuts down after 2 or 3 seconds. So it is trying to get connection but can’t. So I push the App Button again, doesn’t work. I restart my the device, after that it works fine again.

Hope you can help me,

Take a look here:

You should perhaps start a #support ticket and fill in all the details you can. There is also a #support:nucleus-support area you could use too as your core is Nucleus

Hello ! I filled up the details for both of my devices. Iphone 11 pro and Ipad Pro. In rhe ladt days it’s getting worst. I have to reset my devices a few times a day. Otherwise the App is not working (opens und closes automatically). Do you have any news concerning this problems …

Hello ! Did you see my email ? Any news concerning those problems?

hello again ! I’m still waiting for an answer to my problem. I filled up everything weeks ago. Still not working and no answers since week ???

Harald your request is not in the support section so it will not be loaded at by support staff.

I will move it for you now, but like me the people who have responded to you so far are other Roon user’s.

Ok I have just moved it

Thank you for you kind help !!!

No problem Harald, let’s hope somebody from support gets back to you soon

Hi @Harald_N

You can see our latest update on this here:

Please fill out the form requested by Kevin — It’ll definitely help provide some great data for our team’s investigation!

1 Like