Software update Weird notification

I’m on 1359 for Nucleus+ as shown in roon remote iOS 1357 and the web admin page but now getting update messages in the roon remote app. Can’t find anything about more recent server software. Any ideas??

Same here this morning on my iMac

I am also getting a notice to upgrade my server, although I am running 1359 both server (Nucleus) and remote (Mac).

I moved this thread to Support after three confirmations because I figured this is surely something Roon staff should investigate

1 Like

Had the same on my Nucleus, my remote asked to update to 1359 although I did it already yesterday.
Web UI showed 1359, I just rebooted the Nuc from there and the remote didn’t ask for an update anymore.

Same thing happened to me with my nucleus+.

Rebooted my nucleus+ via the web admin but I’m still getting the update available message in the iOS remote.

Rebooted Nucleus+ (updated to 1359 last week)this morning and my Roon remote is still telling me there is an update ready to be downloaded. Has anyone done an update after having already updated to 1359?

I did that almost as soon as I got the notification. Didn’t seem to cause any harm. Never saw the update notification again.

Hi everyone,

This was a minor configuration update for Nucleus only and expected behavior. This is a procedural update, not a hotfix, and won’t have any impact on your systems. Feel free to update as @Nepherte above.

Thank you!

1 Like