SOLD: Sonore Sonicorbiter SE with WireWorld USB cable and more

Included is a 2-3 month old sonicOrbiter SE Roon Ready certified. This is one of the most efficient and cheaper ways to extend Roon to other places in the house.

Included is what you see in the picture:

1 - Sonicorbiter in excellent condition and ready to work with Roon out of the box.

2 - Stock power supply

3 - hard USB A to B adapter

4 - After market, high quality flat USB A to B 12" (0.3 M) cable from WireWorld

5 - Ethernet cable

Shipping is a flat $9 anywhere in continental USA via USPS Priority Mail.

PayPal fees are on me.

Will only ship to continental USA (and possibly to Canada but for actual shipping cost). No international shipping no exceptions

Thanks!

Hi I am in would like to buy the Sonicorbiter Se that you have for sale it would be shipped to the USA if you reply to me.
My Name is Paul B and my email is valanion@yahoo.co.nz

Good Day Yours Paul

Please note that I can only ship to USA. To the address matching your confirmed PayPal address.

Good Day Yours Thyname

Hi Thyname so you will not ship overseas ok that is a problem as I use an extension of my countries postal service. How about if I indemnify you against loss or damage you ship to me in the condition it is I tend to find people who sell things on these forums and are contributing to it tend to be honest my Paypal is to my NZ address I am hoping that you will ship to my reshipping address which is actually the New Zealand Postal service warehouse in the USA and as such my postal address in New Zealand is attached to it. I am happy to supply you with their phone so that you can confirm my postal address here in NZ. Maybe it is too much of a hassle for you but please think about it as I am a retired person person trying to built a digital stereo system on a budget. Well I will leave it up to you. Have a good day.

Yours Paul

1 Like

You got private message. Let’s discuss it over there.

You want to discuss it on the roon website I presume then please if you want to sell them to me please state you conditions I just want to own this this as it is the front end I want for my system

Yours Pau

That’s exactly what I did. Sent you a message on Roon Community Website. Here.

Do you know how to access your private messages?

Condition is great, as I described it in my OP.

SOLD. Please lock the thread. Thank you.