SOLVED: Is USB audio quality resolved with the Raspberry Pi 4? i.e. No need for SPDIF Output HAT's

@Magnus
I’d like to go back to that post again and kindly ask you, if you’d differentiate between electronics and loudspeakers/rooms - you’re correcting your speakers and room acoustics, using measurements, after all.

You likely studied Floyd E. Toole’s book Sound Reproduction Loudspeakers and Rooms, where it’s the quintessence, that the limited set of possible measurements do very clearly show, how something will sound.
We’re looking at a lifetime of meticulous scientific work to prove that.
If you didn’t, I’d highly recommend it.

If you also had a chance to look into psychoacoustic research, you’d likely come to the conclusion, that a good portion of measurable electronic’s distortion characteristics are imperceptible to the auditory system, since they are several orders of magnitude smaller, than with electroacoustic devices.

Consequentially, there seems to be quite some hard evidence in favour of the “objectivist measurement camp”.

Most subjectivist audiophiles wouldn’t fall for equivalent marketing blah, when buying other technical appliances.
Why is that so?
Too many emotions, maybe, clouding the minds.

Peace to everybody,
Marin