Some files became 'Unavailable' from my playlist and other issues :-( [Resolved]

@Tom_Fazakas ----- Thank you for the report and sharing your feedback with us. The insight is appreciated. A few things moving forward…

Data Gathering:
To help aide in our evaluation of these Issues you are experiencing may I kindly ask you for the following:

• A brief but accurate description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

• Please describe your network configuration/topology being sure to provide insight into any networking hardware you are currently implementing. I want to have an exact understanding as to how your devices are communicating and all the tools involved with making those connections possible.

Issue 1: Some files became unavailable from my playlist, however, some files are still OK from the same drive from the same playlist. If I click on the Artist link in the unavailable file I am able to browse the song and add it again and from that point, the same song from the same location appears twice in the same list but one of them is available.

• How were these playlists generated?

• Please pick a single file that you are currently experiencing this behavior with and provide the following:

• The file path listed in the playlist for the file that is showing as unavailable.

• My assumption is that this same file is already imported into Roon and is available outside of the playlist. Can you please provide a screenshot of the file path listed for the same track in the application.

Issue 2: I can’t control Roon remotely from my Mac. Remote access on, network is the same for both devices.

• Are you not able to connect to your core machine at all from this device? Does the connection establish itself and then drop? Having some further insight into what the exact “failure” is here would be very helpful.

• This device is definitely setup to act Roon remote, and not as another core machine, yes?

• Please provide the model/specs of this device.

Issue 3: On Android, when I start Roon with mobile data it says No Wi-Fi Connection, so I enable Wifi and the app freeze. Remote access does not work either.

• I am not surprised that the device would not connect when WiFi was disabled. The remote must be on the same network as the device hosting your core.

• Have your tried reinstalling the remote application this device?

• Please provide the model/specs of this remote.

-Eric