Some Roon created playlists will not export?

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
Windows 10
Roon version 1.7 build 667

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

netgear and on Ethernet

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Numerous

Description Of Issue

Some of my Roon created playlists do not have the export option listed while others do? Why would this be? So many issues with Roon playlists. Argh.

Local Vs streamed tracks?

Hi @Ted_Burns,

You can’t export tracks that aren’t in your library — Are there tracks from outside of your library in these playlists?

These are all streamed tracks from tidal in the playlists. Some playlist I can export without issue, well at least they can be exported (some tracks always seem to be missing), others the export option does not appear

Oh I see so only things that are in my library will be exported. Not even the song titles?

Anyway I guess the lesson here is to always create your playlists in Tidal if you want them to be in Tidal. Sure wish this could get fixed in Roon somehow.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.