Some stats worth posting

There are and have been several discussions about one’s library stats - number of tracks, albums and artists plus what percentage is locally stored versus Tidal or Qobuz

While I find these numbers interesting I feel that the stats linked below say much about who I am and what I truly love:

Real Life Stats

1 Like

I don’t use Strava (my mistake it isn’t Strava) and stopped ‘logging’ my rides for the stats about the turn of the century but I do use Road ID app for the past few years. My wife likes to know if I fall/need help and can’t use the phone etc.

It’s handy to have for solo rides. https://www.roadid.com/pages/road-id-app It’s free to use.

I’m way down on my ride count but still managed to ride over 100 days each of the past few years.

Be safe out there!

I have a bike but I hardly ever ride it. I prefer pure foot power. It’s like the two channel listening of the athletics world. :slight_smile:

2019 Stats came out at: 1,432 miles run (460 in races)

2 Likes

Very impressive. I also have a Strava account although I don’t ride during the winter so it’s inactive at the moment. Strava

Hey… Somehow I missed this thread. :slight_smile:

A year and a moon ago I needed angioplasty. My weight was at the time was about 145kg. I smoked, fancied my drinks and food and did not move any more than strictly necessary.

These days I weigh 98kg (still exactly 2 meters tall ;-)), don’t smoke anymore, rarely drink alcohol and eat sensibly (think non-processed, ‘real’ food).

Oh – and I started to move. Here’s my Strava:

4 Likes

Very impressive. And tall, just like a Dutchman. Keep up the good work. :+1: Losing 47kg (just over 100lbs) is no small nor easy feat. You’ve basically made your lifetime Roon subscription worthwhile :laughing:

1 Like

I nearly equaled that at 43 kg but I’m only 5 ft 8 in I am now running at 75 kg

I had a Total Ankle Replacement and had to lose weight to improve the longevity of the new joint

Retired Brewer giving up beer that some feat

I truly admire Rene , it needs. Incredible dedication to do it and even more so to maintain it

Google Banting :roll_eyes: or LCHF

:clap::clap::clap:

I’m a type 2 diabetic so I also (try to) eat a low carb diet but man chocolate cake sure does taste good. :moon_cake:

My blood sugar runs 3.5 to 4, next review i will lose my diabetes meds …

I must confess there are bits i miss, but slip and the weight piles on Alas