Hi Mike, I did notice the 1 album / 2 comps which also confused me.
Answers to your questions as follows:
- Only use Qobuz streaming, nothing on local drive
- All tagging is done in Roon when listening to songs / tracks (don’t use file tags)
- No change in storage configuration since I joined Roon a few months ago (my PC is the core)
- There is nothing else (no numbers etc) under Library Maintenance apart from the option to Clean up Library
- On the 5 star page, when I click on things it takes me to the song marked 5 star (album view). Apart from the first album “Haydn…” - clicking on that takes me to the album, showing the 4 tracks that’s in my library and marked with a filled heart, but none of those tracks are marked 5 star. However, there is a 5 star label just below the Play Now, which I cannot remember giving (I tend to only star tracks / songs). I cannot find the 5 stars on the actual album… This might be the “1 album” it’s picking up on the main page. But just guessing.
When I press Shuffle, it says it will play 188 of the 204 songs (not sure why it’s missing some).
Pressing View all albums, I’m taken to My Albums, showing 132 of 2808 albums (same 132 as on Tags page). That looks fine.
Pressing View compositions, it takes me to a list of my classical compositions with 5 stars selected at the top. However, there’s a combination of hearts filled in and not, that don’t correspond to the album / track when I select those. Similarly, relatively few of those listed compositions have a 5 star rating when I select / play it. Something odd there.
So I summary, selecting the albums on the page looks fine (apart from completeness issue), but things get interesting once I click on:
- View all compositions. Bear in mind that I only give stars to individual tracks / songs (obviously they’re sometimes the same thing as the composition, which is where the 2 might come from…)
- View all tracks. Per the video.
Hope this helps. Let me know if I can send more videos to help.
(PS: could I kindly ask that someone removes my surname from my user name - only to show “Johan”)