Some Tidal Albums not showing up on Roon's Tidal page & in My Library

Hello @DN28, and thanks for the information! I covered this thread with the QA team and they asked if you could let the sync run for a bit and let us know if it either:

1. Finishes eventually (I’d also appreciate a screenshot of “Settings>Services>TIDAL” so we can see the timestamp and how long it took)
  2. If it fails or infinitely syncs

Thanks again for doing this test, please let me know what happens! We’d also appreciate a timestamp (your local time) when you encounter the issue.

Thanks for looking into this. I just added a couple of EP’s on Tidal and forced a sync. It’s been over 1 hour and still infinitely syncing, time now is 16:26

I just rebooted Roon Core and Server, tire of waiting and the 2 EP’s I just added showed up immediately after reboot.

I have to reboot Roon almost every 2 to 3 days to get it to sync or stream Tidal properly. It’s much more unstable after the latest software updates. There are no changes to the rest of the system or network.

Thanks for testing that @DN28, I’m going to enable diagnostics for your account now and get this info over to the team. Thanks!

Thanks.

Have problems streaming Radio today around 1PM (PST), not sure if it’s related to the same issue. KCRW stream stopped after a couple of minutes, got error message “radio station unavailable or link has changed”, tried different station and got the same error message. Streamed the same stations using Meridian Solos and no issues.

I decided to reboot Roon Core and Server, and the problem disappeared. It’s the second time in 2 days that I had to reboot Roon.

Had Tidal sync issue last night again, I let it run overnight, it’s still stuck in infinite sync this morning. I restarted Roon Core and Server, the missing albums showed up after that.

A few minutes later I got the red box “page loading error, check network connection” error message when I go to different pages. The network was fine, playing and streaming Meridian Sooloos no problems.

I restarted Roon Server, problems remain. I then restarted Roon Core and Server, the problem went away.

It’s been a daily problem.

Any progress on the Tidal issues?

Tidal having problems again since yesterday Aug 11. I’m getting the red box error message “check network connection” every time i go to the Tidal page on Roon or start up with the Overview page. No changes to the network, & other components & Sooloos are working fine.

The library won’t sync with Tidal and have trouble streaming from Tidal, tracks stopped or became “unavailable”, while same tracks play fine on Tidal App & stream with Meridian Sooloos. This time the problem seems worse as rebooting the Nucleus+ and restating Roon Server multiple times didn’t solve the problem.

Hello @DN28, I’d be happy to get another set of logs over to our team for you, can you please provide a timestamp next time you see the message so I can enable the diagnostic mode again?

Had the infinite sync problem with Tidal again at 11:30am (PST) today (8/18), the new Tidal albums showed up in my library after power reset of the Nucleus+ and restarting Roon Server, so I don’t think it’s a network or DNS issue?

No page loading error this time.

Roon Server: 1.7, build 571
Roon Lab: 1.0, build 12

Hello @DN28,

I have enabled diagnostics on your account so our technical staff can get some more insight into what’s going on here. The next time your Core is active a diagnostics report will automatically be generated and uploaded directly to our servers.

Once that’s been received, I’ll be sure to update this thread and pass the diagnostics over to the team for further analysis.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.