Some TIDAL Genres not showing up in Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)
ROCK latest SW (No problem)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)
ASUS router (No problems With Network).

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)
Bluesound Node2, Oppo-203, Bluesound plulsflex, Devialet premier Gold ++ (Everyone works just fine).

Description Of Issue
Some Genres showed up in Tidal app, is not showing up under Tidal-Genres in Roon (488/5000).

Under genres in TIDAL (Tidal app.) I see some more genres than I do in roon, under TIDAL - Genres.
This specifically applies to the genre “Holiday” (“Jul” in Norwegian) and “DJ Selector” that does not appear in Roon.

The fact that holiday does not appear as a genre during these Christmas times is felt as annoying to my family members, who would like to play different playlists with Christmas music.

I have tried to log in and out of Tidal from roon without any change in result.

Best Regard
Per Morten

Hello @PerMorten,

Thank you for the report here, I can confirm I am seeing the same on my end, and I have asked the technical team to look into this behavior further.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.