Some tracks don't start and are then skipped when using Roon Radio in my library only

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

NUC8i7BEH running latest Roon Rock. 27" iMac as Roon remote, sometimes my iPad as well. All are updated with latest Roon software

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Everything is hardwired ethernet to unmanaged switch except my iPad which is Wifi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Lumin U1Mini connected over ethernet

Description Of Issue

I am using Roon Radio and have it set to only use tracks from my library. Sometimes when a new song comes on it does not play. It pauses for a couple of seconds and then switches to another track that usually plays fine. If I got back to the song that would not play, it then plays perfectly. Is there a setting I should try or something?
Thanks

Do you use any DSP features or volume leveling?

Any abnormal behaviour when manually playing local library instead of Radio?

Hi @AnimalOnDrums

Have you noticed any patterns here? Is there anything specific about these tracks that tend to skip? Certain qualities, file types, or source?

How often are you seeing this occur?

Thanks for getting back to me,

I use volume leveling and headroom adjustment. I sometimes use the Audeze settings as well.

All my music files are ALAC and mostly come from qobuz or HDtracks. So there is no pattern as far as I can tell. It happens at least a couple times a day.

I have not noticed it happening when playing song I manually pick, or if I add an album to the queue. This doesn’t mean it’s doesn’t happen I just have not noticed. I’ll try to pay more attention if there is a pattern

I’ll post log files next time it happens

Where are those files stored? SSD or HDD? Internal or USB HDD connected to the NUC8i7BEH, or NAS?

The files are on an internal SSD