Someone else's listening history keeps coming up along with my own

Roon Core Machine

Dell Corei5, ipad, iphone

Hi,

two problems when just started Roon trail. First, someone else’s listening history keeps coming up along with my own. Slighly unnerving.

Second, genres will not always load under the focus button - annoying as I navaigate my imported library via genres.

Are these common problems, are the easily fixed?

Many thanks,
Gavin

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Connected Audio Devices

Library Size

Description of Issue

Hi @Gavin_Murphy — Welcome, and thanks for reaching out?

Roon history is all stored locally on the Core, so you shouldn’t be seeing any history outside of what is played here. Can you share some screenshots of what you’re seeing?

Does this issue happen on all remotes?

Hi Dylan,

Many thanks for getting back to me so quickly.

The ‘genres’ issues are happening on IPAD Air 3. It works ok on any pc I am using (work one and home one). The navigation through genres is common to all.

These are two examples. I signed up for Roon’s trail on Saturday and I seem to have inherited someone’s history. I have not and would not listen to these albums or artists. I have been playing classical since experimenting with Roon.

The genres are not coming up on a regular basis on the ipad I am using. This is an iPad Air 3.
When they do come up, it is awkward to navigate … from the screenshot, look how close the ‘view’more’ button is to the album below. This happens in both portrait and landscape formats.

Any advice or guidance welcome.

Best,

Gavin