Something on the way? (Metadata Improver: Halted ...)

Does this mean an imminent release of the new version? :slight_smile:

Best regars,
Maciej

No it’s an error. Try rebooting your roon core.

Oh, let’s not be so pessimistic. This must mean something. :wink:

It’s means your server is having issues connected to Roons metadata servers nothing more. It’s been reported a lot over the last 6 months or more. Nothing to do with updates at all, all though 1.8 is imminent.

Nope, there is a problem in that the Roon Core can see Roon’s cloud services, which is often related to local networking issue.

I’ve moved your topic over to the #support section of the Roon.

In order that Roon support team can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Is there any change if you reboot the Core machine?

As is a Dalek invasion.

3 Likes

Hello @maciekb, were you able to resolve the metadata improver message by rebooting your core?

Doctorin’ The Tardis :slight_smile:

After a reboot the message is no longer there of course, thank you for your interest. To tell you honestly, I expected it to be some kind of error involving temporary problems. I purposely did not post this thread in the “support” section or ask for help. However, the message is incorrect and confusing. The handling of this error should be improved.

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.