Sometimes have to disable and re-enable TIDAL for it to work

This happens to me constantly as well. Very frustrating!! If I go into Menu->Settings->Services->Tidal and then disable/enable then it will fix it for a while. Multiple times a day I have to do this.

Well, clearly something is wrong. It would be better if you posted in the Support category of the forum and used the template to supply full details of your Roon setup and network. That way the support team would have at least a chance of diagnosing what the problem might be.

1 Like

Hello @Jared_Green, and welcome to the community! We usually see this type of issue when the users is experiencing a networking issue. So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

I also wanted to ask if logging out and back into TIDAL was having the same effect for you as enabling/disabling TIDAL or if there was a specific event that led you to disabling temporarily as a solution.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.