Sometimes, when I press the Back button during music playback, the screen stops

Roon Core Machine

Include your operating system and machine info (Model, CPU, RAM)

Networking Gear & Setup Details

Your network gear (model of routers/switches) and if on WiFi/Ethernet

Connected Audio Devices

Specify what devices you’re using and their connection types, like USB/HDMI/Chromecast, etc.)

Number of Tracks in Library

Tell us how large your music library is, eg. “30,000 tracks”

Description of Issue

Tell us about the problem you’re having in as much detail as possible. Screenshots are always appreciated!

I am a window 10&11 user and I use NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti as a graphic card. The audio device uses the Gustard X26 Pro as the DAC and the BURSON Solost GT as the headphone amp. Sometimes, when I press the Back button during music playback, the screen stops, so I have to force it to shut down and reboot. has this been reported? It’s a problem that’s been going on for more than months. I’m updating it regularly. Is there a solution?

Hey @Jun-Ho_Park

Thank you for getting in touch and welcome to Community! We’re happy to have you but sorry to see that it was an issue that prompted your first post. We’d be happy to help!

Can you please post a screen-recording of what you’re experiencing so we can take a closer look? Additionally, please fill in the system details template I added to your post. That information will help us in determining next steps. Thanks!

Roon Core Machine

Window 10->11, AMD Ryzen 5 2600 Six-Core, NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti, 16GB RAM

Networking Gear & Setup Details

WiFi/Ethernet
Davolink
Realtek PCle Gbe Family Controller
I don’t know much about this sorry

Connected Audio Devices

USB DAC (Gustard X26pro)

Number of Tracks in Library

13385 Tracks

Description of Issue

When you press the Back button during music playback (I usually use a mouse). However, the “<” button on the screen seems to stop, too) the screen stops. It is hard to take a video or screenshot because it happens when I don’t expect it. As the screen turns white, all I can do is force the shutdown.

For your information, 15GB of folders in HDD D: drive (My C: Drive and Windows in SSD) have been added to the library, and the vaccine is using a Kaspersky free version. Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 45 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.