Song showing in Tidal via the website, but not in roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Windows 10 64bit

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Connected via Wi-Fi

Description Of Issue

Hi I know this has been an issue in the past but I have noticed that within Tidal I have 3 versions on the album Pieces of a Dream by Anastacia and only 1 shows within roon, which is the remix version of the album, I cannot see the other 2 versions of the album like I can within Tidal via the website so could not add via roon and added the version of the album I wanted by the website instead.

I have then gone back to roon to see that track 13 on CD 1 is showing as unavailable within roon but via the Tidal website this track is showing and will let me play the song in full via the website, so I am guessing there may well be an issue between Tidal and roon.

When I am at home I will add some pics to show exactly what I mean

Hey @Robert_Gardiner,

I am very sorry it took us this long to get back to you :pleading_face:. Please, accept my apology - it’s really not what we had hoped our response times would be.

Are you still running into this issue? If you click on the Versions tab for the album, do you see the other versions?

Thanks in advance :pray: