Songs are not playing on kef ls50

EDIT: See at bottom
Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Microsoft Surface Pro4, Windows 10, Roon Version 1.6 build 416 (My problem below may have started when the Roon version was updated one or two days ago)

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Roon connected to KEF LS50 Wireless through Onhub

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

See above

Description Of Issue

Until yesterday or the day before everything was working fine but now, when I try to play a song on KEF speakers zone (the other zone - laptop speakers - works normally), I click on the play button, the play button goes normally from the arrow shape to the 2 vertical lines, but the progress bar stays in place, the volume is mysteriously at 0, which I can move up, but nothing is playing! The KEF speakers are on of course, I have no idea how to solve this!
Thanks for looking into this,
Bernard
EDIT: Never mind, it was the firewall that had been turned on. All is working now.

Hi @Bernard_Rene,

Thanks for letting us know that the firewall was the issue, marking this thread as [Solved]!

– Noris

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.