Songs in Tidal still not showing up in Roon

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

Roon Version 1.7 (build 537) stable (64bit)

Description Of Issue

Dear Roon,

Here’s a short list of songs from Tidal missing in Roon at the moment:

The Weeknd, Doja Cat - In Your Eyes Remix (released 5/21/2020)
Mariah The Scientist - RIP (released 05/22/2020)
DeathbyRomy - Kiss Me Goodbye (released 05/22/2020)
Lady Gaga, Ariana Grande - Rain On Me (released 05/22/2020)
Teyana Taylor - Made It (according to Tidal, released on 05/29/2019, but I think this time it’s a typo since it’s new on Tidal as well)

There’s a lot more, but I’ve decided to name these 5 songs. As you can see, it’s been almost a week since these songs were released.

I understand when it takes up to a day to sync the music libraries between Roon and Tidal, but more than that and it really becomes a bother when I have to choose between using Roon and Tidal only because the newest songs I want to listen to aren’t available on Roon.

I’ve read other topics similar to this one. I also made a topic like this before: New TIDAL songs not showing up in Roon (even after days)

I realize Roon put some hard work into this to make it work, but I’m sorry to say that I don’t really find the current method acceptable. Other apps like BluOS or USB Audio Player PRO may not have the awesome editorial content of Roon, but with those apps, you’re at least able to play songs that were released just moments ago. I hope Roon will be able to achieve the same soon in order to avoid these missing songs once and for all.

I hope Roon will prioritize avoiding these syncing issues altogether in some way or form. Hope we can figure something out.

Thank again for your great support.

Kind regards,

Arash

2 Likes
2 Likes

Hi @Arash,

As Ged mentioned, we are aware of some missing TIDAL albums that were recently released and we’ve been working with TIDAL on a solution. We believe this should be resolved soon. You have our apologies for the trouble.

2 Likes

Thanks @dylan, I really appreciate it. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.