Songs just disappear

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

MacBook Pro, OS 10.4.6, Roon 416

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

Netgear, WiFi

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

Antipodes Music Server, USB

Description Of Issue

For some reason I haven’t figured out, songs simply disappear from an album file. An album that should have, say, 12 songs suddenly has only 7. And it’s happened more than once. Lately, it’s happened quite a bit. Do they drop out between the server and Roon? And why? Help.

Hello @rickcarl,

Just to confirm, you are using the Antipodes Server as your “Roon Core”, correct? How is the storage attached to the Antipodes server? Is it an internal drive, external USB drive, or a NAS on the network?

Could you take a screenshot of the Settings > Storage page in the Roon app on your MacBook Pro and upload it here? You can attach a screenshot to a post by clicking on the picture frame icon when drafting a new post.

I recommend that you also reach out to the Antipodes support team regarding this issue. Given that we are unaware of any issues with Roon’s storage watching functionality at this time, it’s likely that this issue is trigged by the Antipodes’ configuration or performance.

-John

I agree with @john. If you contact me at support@antipodes.audio I can log in remotely and have a look for you.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.