Songs skip to next before finishing song

Core Machine (Operating system/System info/Roon build number)

TEXT GOES HERE
So tired of this and regretting joining Roon.
Worked flawlessly for two months and now a disaster. Songs skipping early on Roon Radio and Tidal playlists. I play 99% tidal. I haven’t done anything special and Roon goes from flawless to disaster. Are you aware and working on this?

Network Details (Including networking gear model/manufacturer and if on WiFi/Ethernet)

TEXT GOES HERE

Audio Devices (Specify what device you’re using and its connection type - USB/HDMI/etc.)

TEXT GOES HERE

Description Of Issue

TEXT GOES HERE

Hey @Par_Vallstrom,

I’m so sorry you’ve lived to (almost) regret your decision. I’m hoping not all is lost :star2:

I wish we would have had a chance to get back to you much sooner than this. Since it’s been a while, are you still experiencing issues with Roon Radio and TIDAL? We’d love to help if so :nerd_face:

Please, let us know :pray:

Bought and installed a new router.
Some skipping on tidal. Comes an goes but still goes on.
My core is MiniMac on wired network. Endpoint Moon Mind2.

Normal upload and download is around80-90 mbira/sec

First time this has happened to me, Song skips half way before done.

The only thing I have done different is play using roon radio.

Core on a nucleus rev B

After downloading build 790 everything works perfectly again.
Cheers,Par

1 Like

Hey @Gary_Foux,

I’m sorry to hear you’re experiencing something similar. We’d love to help - would you be able to create your own thread in the #support category? That way we can focus our attention on your issue alone.

Thanks in advance :pray:

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.