Songs stop abruptly

I have the exact same problem for a couple of days now. Thought it was my Internet too, but my internetspeed has never been better. I get the notifications that it has to do with the internet speed. The songs seem to stop at exactly 2/3 of the song. I actually tried it by indicating where it will stop, and I can now precisely predict where the song will stop… Not a very usefull skill when you want to listen to music though…

Hi @Jasper_Griepsma,

Welcome to the forum! So we can better assist you, please provide a brief description of your current setup using this link as a guide.

Make sure to describe your network configuration/topology, including any networking hardware currently in use, so we can have a clear understanding of how your devices are communicating.

Sorry to not have answered earlier, I did not see this ‘split’ till today.

A couple of days after my remark on this forum there was a MacOS update that fixed the problem. So I guess it was a bug in the macos software.

Thanks for the offer to help and investigate.

1 Like

Hi @Jasper_Griepsma,

Thanks for letting us know the issue is resolved, that’s fantastic news! If you ever run into any other difficulties with Roon and we can assist, please don’t hesitate to let us know!

This topic was automatically closed 36 hours after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.